Prof Theo H Veldsman, a regular participant in out monthly Leadership Master Class on the Leadership Platform, CliffCentral, has started a weekly blog series on leadership entitled MASTER OF THE LEADERSHIP UNIVERSE: Travel Guide for Leadership Excellence in the newly emerging order.
The intention of the series is to address on a weekly basis a leadership topic informed by the latest thinking and research. The series is in a sense a self-driven leadership development programme aimed at influencing readers’ thinking about and insight into future-fit leadership. The series inter alia also draws heavily on the recently published and wide acclaimed thought leadership book entitled Leadership. Perspectives from the Front Line which he co-edited with Andrew J Johnson, and I also contributed to.
The sincere hope of Theo is that his series will make a small contribution in countering the deepening, widening leadership crises we are seeing locally and globally at present, and contribute in bringing about greater leadership excellence.
Articles will be published on a weekly basis at Fridays at around midday.
Three articles – called “Stop-overs”, because we are travelling through the Leadership Universe and visiting certain places of leadership interest – have already been published:
(1) Stop-over 1: THE DEEPING, WIDENING LEADERSHIP CRISIS: THE IMPERATIVE TO RE-IMAGE LEADERSHIP
(2) Stop-over 2: THE DIRE NEED FOR A LEADERSHIP MIRACLE – EVERYONE AN AMAZING LEADER
(3) Stop-over 3: LEADERSHIP: A NOUN OR VERB? A POSITION OR A WAY OF ACTING?
Some of the topics to be covered, have already been discussed in our monthly Leadership Master Class. Where appropriate, a link will be given in the article to the podcast concerned.
The articles can be accessed in two ways:
(1) Go straight to Theo’s blog at http://theohveldsman.com/
(2) via Theo’s Posts on LinkedIn at Theo H Veldsman. If you send Theo an invitation, he can add you as a connection, and you will receive an automatic note when a new article has been posted.
I believe that you will find the articles of value and worthwhile. We really need more leadership excellence!